If you use this Website, personally identifiable information about you may be collected and processed by the Firm. Generally, the Firm only collects such information when you knowingly provide it to us, including your name, address, phone number and email address. Additionally, the Firm may automatically collect or process personally identifiable information, such as your internet domain or IP address, in connection with the operation of this Website or during the course of your activities on or use of this Website. By using this Website, you unambiguously consent to our collection, processing, transfer or use of this personal information. If you do not so consent, please discontinue use of this Website.
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), such as California, Canada, and the European Economic Area (under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their personally identifiable information. To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As examples, GDPR provides European residents with the following individual rights.
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the personally identifiable information we maintain about you.
- Amending or revising the personally identifiable information we maintain about you.
- Having the personally identifiable information we keep about you erased (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- Objecting to the use of your personally identifiable information for direct marketing.
- Restricting our use of the personally identifiable information we maintain about you.
- Transferring the personally identifiable information we maintain about you to another entity.
- Objecting to our use of the personally identifiable information we maintain about you.
- Objecting to automated decision making or profiling. We do not make automated decisions about you and do not profile individuals who visit our Website.
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity.
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights.
Personally identifiable information is not disclosed to third parties other than to certain entities providing services to the Firm, and then only if such disclosure is permitted under applicable law and only if the third party operates in accordance with the Firm’s privacy and data security standards, and for the purposes of the Firm’s representation of its clients.
Upon request, the Firm will grant individuals reasonable access to personal information that it holds about them and will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, unless such disclosure could interfere with private causes of action or a fair trial.
The Firm may use “cookies” in connection with the operation of this Website to collect information about how the Website is used. Information gathered by this method may include, but is not limited to, the date and time of Website visits, pages viewed and time spent on the Website. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. The Firm will not knowingly collect, use or disclose to third parties, any personal information collected from children. If you are under 13, please do not submit any information on this Website.
Last Updated: May 24, 2018